4 (four hour) Training Sessions including Ground School, Ground Handling, Simulations and Solo.
High Level Synopsis of training
- Instructors Intro to Paragliding/Paramotoring
- FAR103, laws, best practices, ethics
- Helmets/safety gear
- Basic Aerodynamics
- Flight locations
- Demonstration and Familiarization of equipment-Wings, Motors, different PPG models
- Motor Mechanics/troubleshooting
- Basic Ground handling-Wing Kiting
- Advanced Ground Handling
- Simulations without motor
- Simulations With motor
- Simulations, Motor started.
- First Solo (Forward)
- Take off (assisted) fly to at least 300ft.
- Practice shallow turns, do S turns and 360 deg turns.
- Throttle up and back to flight level.
- Land (assisted)
- Rinse and repeat until confident.
- Review as needed.
OPTIONAL GEAR RENTAL:
You will be required to indicate on checkout if you want to rent gear for an add’l $500. If you choose not to rent our gear, you will not be able to solo until you purchase your own gear. You can purchase gear on our website, or on your own. (Be sure to consult with us before buying anything. Some Paramotor gear can get you hurt or worse).
Gear includes everything you’ll need to fly safely. (Paramotor, Helmet, Comms, Wing, etc.)
If you choose to buy your own gear, The Spartan is a great kit consisting of the very best gear available.
This kit contains EVERYTHING you’ll need to fly and be safe. Click the link above to see it.
There are no reviews yet.